LumiNova™ a retrofit solution for established SPOT Devices crosswalks
Tough & Durable
- Aircraft grade 7071-T6 aluminum.
- Exceeds HS-20 Wheel Load Testing.
- Endures extreme weather cycles.
- 5 Year Warranty, 10 Year Life Expectancy.
Brightest In-Roadway Light
- Visible from 3,000 ft. in bright sunny conditions.
- Emits over 3.9 million cd/m2.
- Lasts minimum of 30 days with no sun.
- Only requires an average of 4 hours of sun per day.
The LumiNova is a direct drop-in replacement for existing bases manufactured by SPOT Devices
and Lightguard. This reliable, low cost upgrade solution makes crosswalks safer without having to resort to more core drills or saw cuts.
- Fits in existing bases manufactured by SPOT Devices and Lightguard.
- Upgrade an existing crosswalk in just a couple of hours.
- No saw cutting or trenching between the IRWLs.
- No service cabinets or large solar panels.
- No conduit.
- No electrical license required.
- Gentle approach &
departure angles for a smooth and safe ride.
Three adapter options:
SK2 — Spot Devices hard-wired (top)
SK1 — Spot Devices wireless (middle)
LK — Lightguard hard-wired (bottom)
- Height Above the Road
- Depth of Roadway Penetration
- 1.00" (SPOT Devices & Lightguard base compatible)
- 3.9 million Cd/m2
- Dispersion Angle
- 30 X 30
- Daytime Visibility
- 2,000 feet
- Reserve Capacity
- Min. 30 Days
- Frequency Range
- 2400 – 2524 MHz
- Effective Range
- 1,000 feet
- Temperature Range
- -20 to +55 °C