Push buttons are the most common means of activating the LumiStar VI In‐Roadway Lights, LED Flashing Warning Signs and LED Beacons.
ADA and MUTCD compliant, accessible and vandal resistant.
The push button assembly consists of three components:
- An adjustable Push Button frame that can accommodate poles with an OD of 2‐5 inches, 8 inches (H) x 5 inches (W).
- An MUTCD R62E Sign Plate.
- A BullDog Button
- Superior die‐cast aluminum, powder‐coated body; lab tested to NEMA 250 (6P) specifications.
- Button cap constructed of marine‐grade 316 stainless steel.
- 2" ADA compliant button withstands severe impact from baseball bats, skate boards, hockey sticks, etc.
- Pressure activated button places a call with less than two pounds of force.
- Wide operating temperature range of ‐30° to 165°F (‐34° to 74°C).
- Ultra‐durable long‐life ‐ tested to 300 million operations.
- Wind, rain, hail, and vibration have no negative effects. Button requires push action to activate.
- Provides two‐tone audible confirmation as well as visual LED confirmation.
- BullDog push buttons use power from existing switch wires.
- 5‐year unconditional warranty.
Push Button Assembly (PDF)
Get a Quote